This is going to be a really short post. I just completed 2 years in retirement! On this exact day in 2018, I was commuting back to home from work for the last time. It was one of the happiest day of my life. Nothing much has changed from what I have already wrote in my post after 1 year into retirement. The only thing that has changed is that I am going through a bad market cycle for the first time since I started investing in 2011. Hopefully I will come out strong after this.
You already know pretty much everything that is happening in my life reading my blog, so I won't bore you much. In the last one year I have
- written more posts in this blog than ever before
- completed rain water harvesting project
- minimized my lifestyle even more and sold my car
- completed investment analysis web app
- had two meet-ups with my blog readers
- finished automated drip irrigation project
- completed market analysis web app
- working through the market hiccups
Looking forward to another interesting year in retirement!